Widdly Tink Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its better

Ok guys, I am slowly getting there. Trying to shake off this slump! I did get off my butt and clean the house, upstairs looks great! We had a trail of woodchips from the park going up the stairs. I want to say sorry Nicole and Jim!! I had NO clue that shower curtain was so moldy and gross. I about screamed when I saw it. How embarassing!!!! I have finally figured out how it got like that. Apperantly, my twelve year old is sure someone is hiding in the tub at night. She pulls it back and the yucky stuff gets stuck in there and.....just yucko! My solution? A $40 mold free curtain? Nope. the cheapos from the dollar store I toss when they get all nasty. At least I know why it was getting so moldy. And here I thought someone was gettting up early to shower! Hope everyone has a Happy Easter.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

totally didnt notice it!! I was half blind and naked...waiting at any moment for a little one to pop in soo you know...i might have been preoccupied :o)

Dianeax00 said...

I do the dollar store shower curtains myself...who the heck has time to scrub them ? Yank and toss..the less work I have to do the better I like it. ;-)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.