Widdly Tink Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Im still here!

Oh my poor blog, I don't need to neglect you. Its just that Facebook is so much eaiser, on all the time....
I don't know where to begin! I guess we will start with the kids enjoying their summer vacation. I bought a blow up pool and Sophie and Zoe have spent two days in it. I love it because they play all afternoon and go to sleep by 7:30 pm. Katey and I once again stayed up waaaay to late last night. I was lazy and didn't wash off my makeup and woke to my eyelashes all stuck. Seriously stuck. As in had to get warm water, make up remover and scissors stuck. I am ok, I still have plenty of eyelashes, but will wash my face from now on!! ( this was a teaching example for the girls, yeah, thats it!!) I am enjoying my last few days of "freedom". I will be babysitting next week and getting the kids on a more organized schedule. That means early mornings and hopefully early bed for me!!
Katey makes her conformation next month and Emily will be going to Science camp in San Diego.
I mixed up my days and forgot to put the trash/recycle out. Both are FULL. So annoying! I am neglecting the house till after sunset and going out with the kids and enjoying every sunny day we have! Happy Summer Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats to Katie and to Emily I hope she has a GREAT time!!! And I cant believe your going to be babysitting!! Madness woman...sheer madness!!!

Becky said...

yeah. I am crazy. but you knew that.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.