So for all of my stressing, my Fourth of July Party was a sucess!! ( yes, pics are coming soon) I have figured out how to make my husbands famous pulled pork and man did we all eat well. (patting self on back here) The kids had a blast in our tiny bounce house and thank you Emily for filling all those water balloons!!. The kids were all having meltdowns before the fire so we put "little ones" to bed and let the older ones do smore's. Since I was convinced the sprinkelers would come on ( we were in the field behind our house) we moved our fire pit to the patio. ( yes I have video)
After all the kiddos and glow bracelets ( no one bit through one this time!!), were tucked in bed we hung around the fire and chatted. What a great time!! Went to bed waaaaaay to late but I don't think a single one of us regrets it. Next day we dined on leftovers and had a fun movie fest.
So now, I have to catch up on cleaning, catch up on laundry and a few other chores. I hope everyone else had a safe and fun holiday...
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
pat pat pat pat pat HUG!!! Dang I missed a good party.
yeah. It was some good eats and hanging out. what a blast!
Post a Comment