Wow, its been quite a while since I have been on here! Where do I start.....most of you FB followers already know everything, so it makes it kinda hard to post on here. We have had a run of illnesses and injuries, visited Hollywood, celebrated Australia Day some awesome Aussie friends and Nicks birthday. This year happened to be the first time Nick wasn't on his way to Iraq around his birthday in a while! We will also get to celebrate Valentines day and Emilys birthday with him! Emily is thrilled, since she is turning 13 this year and that is kind of a big deal. Well, ok its a HUGE deal. I am still trying to decide what to do for her party wise.
After a long winter slump and cold after cold, I have decided to get healthy. I have just begun working out again and even ran(or tried to!) the other day. Its painful and exhausting, but I am already starting to feel better. I am working on improving my eating habits by, well eating and eating healthier. Bring on the salads!!! I am also trying to get my life organized, as well as the house. Time to clear the clutter. This overwhelms me so I am making myself do one thing at a time. Even if its just one closet or corner of the room.
Despite colds , flu, and injuries, the kids are all doing pretty well. Katey is realizing sophomore year is a lot of work, Emily is sailing along, Sophie is enjoying second grade,and Zoe has FINALLY stopped crying when I drop her off at pre-school. I have pictures to post, but really they are easier to share on facebook. (hint hint!) I will try not to wait 2 months to post again!
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment