Widdly Tink Family

Saturday, February 21, 2009

clothes

All over there are clothes! I have been trying in vain to oraganize the kids stuff from outgrown, hand me downs and just plain get rid of. We have zero storage and next to no closet space . We have ever changing weather ( almost shorts one day, long sleeves and sweaters the next, long sleeve jeans in the morning, skort and flip flops by afternoon, you get the picture) so storing a "winter" and "summer" wadrobe just doesnt work. THEN after I get it all sorted, with stuff put aside from the big girls for Sophie, etc. I have Katey clean out HER drawers. DUH. Now I need a NEW box for TONS of clothes and NO WHERE TO PUT THEM. sigh. I already have a system of whose are whose ( 1 dot for Katey, 2 for Emily, 3 for Sophie and 4 for Zoe. As they get passed on I add a dot to the tag, get it?) I am THIS close to assigning colors. seriously. Like the families with 30 kids that all wear the same thing. arrrgh. DOn't even talk to me about socks.
If if fits ( or you can make it fit) wear it! Zoe hates socks so that makes that eaiser!
My t shirts keep dissapearing and ending up in someones laundry ( on the floor, under the bed, stuffed in the back of the closet) any guesses as to whom? (hint, she has drawers overflowing with clothes she doesn't wear because she wears the same three outfits and simply forgets the other put away clothes exist. )
Ok grouchy mama bear here better get some lunch.
Organizing here I come!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

*Deep breath* *say it with me* GRUSEFABA!!! :o) Glad to see that you have long in depth projects to keep you occupied for the next...however long til Nick gets home :o) I looked at the pics from Mom and Dad and I CANNOT believe how big all the girls look..and soo much older too!!!! That Katey...you gotta keep an eye on her now :o)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.