Ok , it has been cold ( to us) and rainy the entire two weeks my parents have beenhere. They have enjoyed a break from the teen temps and snow but I was terribly dissapointed all our normal warm weather and sun dissapeared. Well this is their last day and we had SUN! Still on the "chilly" side but we went to the harbor and did all the "touristy" things and we were practially the only ones there. The weather was just right and I even found a fish and chips place that is very close to my fav in the UK. Zoe did not do well in the little tour shops. Zoe and Shopping ( target and walmart or anywhere she can be strappped into a cart is fine) do NOT mix. Zoe touches. Zoe grabs. Zoe runs out the DOOR with what she grabbed!! The staff was understanding , they knew I was managaing four kids and probably have seen worse. She was running outside to show grandpa but I grabbed her. She had her hour out and was done. Blessed be it is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s the rest of the week. I am sad mom and dad have to miss it , but glad for two reasons. One, I can get off my fat ass ( sorry language) and walk, run, waddle, do SOMETHING for exercise, and the kids can get out of the house and play and off my back. Seriously. It is like they all superglued themselves to me. It doesn't help that mommy is getting crazy on the computer figuring out the bills and talking (yelling, swearing, crying) to myself . I think my older two are terrified of "THE BILLS". Even Zoe goes shhhh mommy is DOING THE BILLS. Everyone runs away from swatting range as fast as they can and the older two shush the little ones, which starts a loud fight over who shushed who and crying and then someone is pulling on me screetching, yeah you get the picture. It will calm down after a few cycles and I get the hang of what is paid when.
Now I am relaxing with some coffee and reading the paper with my dad.
Yay yay for sun on their last day here. :)
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
1 comment:
Awweee poor Becky.... hopefully things will calm down soon..just to much going on all at once for ya.
Post a Comment