Hope everyone had a good Easter. I sure did! Despite being very very over tired ( I was up late the night before playing WII with the older girls) and the computer crashing, I had a good time. Uncle Ray came up and my friend Steph and her son came over and we laughed, talked, ate ourselves silly, and dealt with five over sugared, over excited, over tired kids. Thank goodness for that bouncy house! Sophie and Zoe were sound asleep by 6:45 that night! Uncle Ray and I stayed up with a fired and chatted. Of course I was up too late, again!! Tonight I am getting to bed early, I mean it! We just sat around today and ate leftovers, watched a couple of movies, took Uncle Ray to the train station and then I let the kids run around outside. Sure enough, little ones were passed out by 7 pm. yay! My kitchen is FINALLY clean, the back patio has been swept ( again!) and the living room no longer has an inch deep layer of peeps sugar. Now I have laundry mountain waiting for me and BED. I mean it! Pics coming soon.
1 comment:
Happy Easter girl! Love ya!
Post a Comment