Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Fever

It has been gorgeous here in Cali lately! The weather has been warm and sunny and the kids play outside as long as they can every day. I love it, I pretty much feed em, bathe em, and put em to bed by 7:30! I set up our little bounce house yesterday and I swear Zoe didn't even roll over all night. I have been feeling bad about some choices I have made lately ( why oh WHY dont' I learn!!) but have decided to get it together. I am starting by cleaning the house from top to bottom....Spring Cleaning. I am talking weeding out junk, dusting ,scrubbing etc. I need to get back in the game with exercising and am already working on getting to bed on time. I have decided to give the cpap another try. I am exhuasted either way and that leads to my bad/sad mood and me making poor choices to "feel better'. Being sick for so long kinda got me down too. I did have a good time, but too much of a good thing is never good. I really need to focus on being a happier person, no matter what. I think that will help the kids too. So I am going to get a better perspective on life and just be glad for what I do have, and make the best out of every situation. I will exercise so I don't down my self with food guilt and lay off substances that are harmful to me. Nothing serious, but it could have been and I dont 'want to be THAT mom to my girls. I have several craft projects in mind and am gonna get the older girls involved in some of them. Coming soon is game night, beauty night, movie night, and dance party. ( the last one is a great workout for me too!) We also have WII day, trivia challenge and junk night. I am thinking of adding a scrap/craft night too and will IGNORE the mess it will make. I am planning several trips to San Diego, Annaheim, Legoland and the Grand Canyon. ( I might wait for Nick on the last one) I am pretty sure if I stay busy I will stay out of trouble ( grin) ! Whew, I feel a little better already, thanks for listening guys!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

AWWWW YAY!!!!! :o)))) *thats a big grin...with a triple chin lol* Im beginning the same thing with the cleaning..as soon as i catch up on my blogs. PS~ Dance party sounds good!!

Dianeax00 said...

Atta girl Becky....we all stumble occasionally..just pick yourself up...dust yourself off and purpose to do better next time.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.