Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Confirmation

Confirmation is a ceremony in the Catholic church that is a cross between a second baptisim and the acceptance of a child as an adult in the eyes of the church. I view it is a coming of age type of thing. Its actually a beautiful mass with a lot of reminders of why us parents chose our faith. Katey did a wonderful joband we are so proud of her to be a Child of God. ( NOT adult, sorry Kate, I don't care WHAT the Bishop said!) Don't be alarmed but the next pictures of are our new washer. OOOOH how I love that thing!! It can do a load of towels, denim or bedding. It can sanatize in cold water. It doesn't shake the house when it spins, and drains properly. Clothes look cleaner and newer. LOVE it. the only downside?? I didn't realize that being able to wash stuff again , meant that I also had to FOLD and put AWAY clothes. ugh!! Well I will try to update this blog more than once a month, really!!. Hey, why don't you all just get on Facebook? sooo much eaiser!! Have a fun summer everyone! ( yes deatails on the sunburn, injuries, and weird techno mishaps coming soon!)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monique said...

She is such a sweet girl!! When is your hubby getting home again? I love the updates... even if they are few and far between!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.