Widdly Tink Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

In the where??

Ok, I had posted something on FB ( for those of you who are not members, its Facebook) and realized I had to clarify. I had said..".I ate fresh rasberries, with organic yogurt and strawberry o's from Trader Joes. Zoe is addicted to the berries and keeps getting in the fridge!" Well, first of all the berries were from a cool Korean market we found.(not trader joes, and I don't know where we got the yougurt... ) Ok, the fridge thing got me thinking and my Bidwell, (yes, BIDWELL) sense of humor kicked in. I had visions of Zoe actually sitting IN the fridge eating berries. (this did NOT happen) anyway so I had to say that Zoe was not IN the fridge but kept opening the door and stealing berries. For some reason this just cracked me up. (the vision of Zoe in the fridge, not that i would endanger her and let her do that. Whew. Covering my rear is getting tiresome!) Anyway, the berries were good and I got a good laugh at myself this morning! I think I need a nap.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Whoever thought that she would be IN the fridge is just silly. No MY friend. The washer maybe, but not fridge! ;)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.