Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOW

I have to admit, I have gotten sucked into the world of FaceBook and haven't updated this in some time!! Well, first and foremost, Nick arrived home safe and sound. The only hitch was , I was told the incorrect time. He did manage to get a ride and had a great homecoming. Our other news was that he got promoted! Congratulations to Master Sgt. Franchuk!! The kids all started school before he came home, and seem to be settling in just fine. Nick is on his last days of leave before going back to work. Lets just say it's been... interesting having him here all day. We do love the freedom of three hours in the afternoon while all the kids are in school. Getting errands done without dragging whiny kids, or endless texts from whiny kids is priceless. We have some new additions to the household such as, a blu- ray player and updated stereo ( hoooray!!) and Rock Band for the WII. we have been enjoying both quite a bit. Well if you want to keep up on my daily ( ha ha sometimes hourly!) happenings, I encourage you to join Face book! I will put a bit more effort into maintaining this blog since I will have afternoons "free". Happy first Day of Fall everyone!!

1 comment:

Ecgsmiles said...

happy second day of fall now! I celebrated my birthday on first day! love this time of year. woo hooooooo. congrats again to Nick coming home and the promotion! :) yeah for you!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.