Widdly Tink Family

Monday, October 12, 2009

Gravy!

I know most of you (if you are on Facebook) don't respond to every status, but this was too funny not to share again. I have been in a cooking mood. The other night I made Chicken Fried Steak with biscuits and gravy. Well, Zoe fell in love with the gravy. Coincidentally,Sophie is doing nutrition in school. So Sophie is like, " biscuits are in the grain group. Steak is in the meat group. Milk is in the dairy group." Zoe pipes up and says, " Yeah! and Gravy is in the Gravy group!!" oh yeah, thats my girl!!! I was just surprised she didn't invent a chocolate group. Gravy works for me. Of course the BEST gravy i have ever made was yesterday. I roasted a turkey and had all the fixins, and because it was out of the blue and NOT a holiday..... it turned out beyond perfect. Well, Happy Columbus day all!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

awe yay!!! Glad it came out perfect.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.