It is raining, here in southern California, in October! That is pretty much unheard of. So we got off to a rather late start today. ( I blame the dark and gloomy weather) I had to dig out a raincoat for Sophie ( yes, I made her walk to school, it was only a bitty drizzle after all!) and just when I was going to head back to bed, Zoe finally woke up. I get her breakfast and start singing ( she is still young enough to enjoy my "singing") Its Raining, its Pouring, The Old Man is Snoring... so she tried to sing it back to me and goes... "Its Raining, its Boring, Its boring , the old man Is Boring!!" ha ha, my little sunshine brightened my gloomy day!
1 comment:
We sang that plenty of times in Preschool! :) I am just happy she remembers the main idea...
Post a Comment