Widdly Tink Family

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Season!

Well, we kicked our birthday season with Kateys birthday last night. Actually, we took the kids to Knotts Berry Farm last weekend in "celebration". Katey got a new phone (hers got stolen, this is phone #4 for her....grrrrrr), some cash to spend, and a new WII game (guitar hero Van Halen, yeah baby!) I had made her a red velvet cake and we got Chinese food delivered. Some friends came over to sing and have cake and she got about a million phone calls. Thanks so much to everyone who remembered to call or who took the time to stop by! It meant a lot to her. Once again, all the pictures are blurry because they were taken by the cell phone. I really hope I get a new camera soon!! Tomorrow we are having Sophie's Hannah Montana Birthday Rock Star....party. The kids are going to get rock star makeovers and do a scavenger hunt. Wish me luck!!!! I must go clean for tomorrow and figure out what to pack for San Fran next week. Woo hooo vacation is nearly here!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Happy Birthday Katey!!!! What a lady! And that b-day for Sophie is a mouthful! Good luck and happy birthday sweet girl!

AMIT said...

Happy Birthday lately.

Make website india

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.