Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 09

Iam so annoyed I can only put four pics at a time. If you want to see them all ... you have to get on Facebook! If you already are on Facebook, never mind these, you have seen em! I aslo have pictures from other people on there. The first one is of Nick and the kids at the pumpkin patch, don't they look heavy? Next we have Emily and Sophie who got their faces painted for free at this HUGE electronics store called Fryes.After that is Me and a neighbor girl both dressed as Little Red Riding Hood at her sisters Chuck E cheese party, and finally me and my girl Jessie dressed as "bad girls" for Halloween night. There are actually better pics of me in my costume, but like I said they are all on FB. Oooh lala (and yes I had shorts on under that costume!)Going to do another quick post with pictures from our ball.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.