Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa Train!

Its a Christmas Miracle!! Zoe that close to Santa! Nick took the girls to see the Santa train, which runs through the base every year all decked out. There are give aways, music and fun stuff for kids. The next is my fav. pic of Katey and Emily. They look so grown up togtether! The last pic is on of my many Christmas card attempts, but I am not telling which one is the final one!! We are busy decorating, participating in a light contest, and finishing up shopping (UGH!!) So happy holiday stress to everyone!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monique said...

Sooooooo cute! Good luck with the contest!

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Zoe and Sophie are just absolutely beautiful!! Katey and Emily...STUNNING!!!!!!! is there any way you could email me those pictures? I want to blow them up and put them on our wall...

AMIT said...

Pics are just lovely.

Make website india

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.