Widdly Tink Family

Thursday, February 19, 2009

just me

Well now that my parents have safely returned home its just me and the girls! I have been working hard to get back on a better sleep schedulue and diet. Been doing ok so far. I still have a lot of household management to get organized. ( like cutting our grocery bill for one) Worked out today, woo hoo. Took Katey to the ortho for braces tightned and a stern lecture about using her bands. What do I see sittign here ? yup two bands. And I get screetched at for nagging her. sigh.
Waiting on dinner at thats it for us! booooring.

1 comment:

Monique said...

you mean my girls won't get BETTER as they get older at the attitude thing??? sigh...

And the Word V. word was funny: refer - isn't that slang for pot? :)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.