Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what the fork?


Yup, see the holes? I still can't believe no one noticed earlier. I should have held up the fork! It is still a mystery how it happened. Good thing it wasn't as serious at that kid with the fork in his nose! We are a talented family at getting injured.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG!!!! Poor Zoe!!! It couldnt have been that bad if she wasnt screaming in agony right? But still...my poor zoe!!

Monique said...

Holy cow! That is so sad. And she never cried or anything?? Weird. I wonder if it was a four fanged Vampire?? :) And a blind one to boot since it couldn't find her neck...

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.