Ok, as everyone with a baby knows, it takes a mom about 20 times longer to leave the house than someone without kids. Well just so you know, try leaving with four kids. It goes something like this ..
Me: Ok guys lets go!!
K (Katey, 14) and E(Emily, 12) : go where?
S(Sophie, 6) and Z(Zoe, 3) : yaaaaay and waaaaaaah. I'm watching Mickey Mouse!!
Me: Does it matter? I said, lets GO.
K and E: Hang on.
S and Z: where are my shoes? ow, zoe stop!!, mooooooooommy!!
Me: Zoe STOP. get your shoes. Go get in the car.
lo ( little ones) : I can't open the door! Where is my shoe! She took my shoe!!
BG ( Big Girls) wait! hang on! I'm in the toilet. Where are my shoes? She took my shoes!!!
Me. WHere are my shoes? Keys? Everyone OUT.
(get into car, buckle LO in, back out.)
BG : (screaming) WAIT! I forgot my purse, cell phone, to brush my teeth/hair, close the front door!
Me: Fine. (someone gets a text. they stand there. texting) ummmm lets GO. You can text in the car!! ( I recieve evil glare for such a primative suggestion)
LO: I have to go potty!!!!!!
BG: I'll take her/them.
Me. ( waiting. 10 mintues go by. Then another five) Hello?? (Text whoever took LO to go potty) get out of car, go inside. They are all watching TV.
LO: Look mommy, Mickey Mouse!!
BG: OH! yeah, right, hang on, I have a text.
Me: forget it. I'll be back in 20 minutes!!
sigh. It is a blessed miracle they make it to school every day! Life is FUN :)
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
1 comment:
oh that is awesome... sigh. 4 kids... ug.
Post a Comment