Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silly Zoe

OH the irony! I of course was up all night again ( waited too late to take sleep meds) and Zoya decided to sleep in this morning. Normally she is up before the sun. So I was showing Sophie how to make French Toast. ( She loved whisking everything together) Just a few minutes ago I was having Sophie tell the big girls what was in it. She said um.... milk ... eggs.... chocolate chips...uh... (she was trying to remember cinnamon) when Zoe pipes up and says " French! " So I guess we have a bottle of "French" hanging around! At any rate it was yummy! (oh yeah one of the other ingredients was also toast!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

How A D O R A B L E !!!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.