Widdly Tink Family

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lead Me Not

Lead Me Not into temptation. No sugary, carb filled snacks shall pass my lips. No carb filled, salt loaded, baked in the toaster oven but taste fried treats shall meet my mouth. Snort. Had ya going didn't I?? I WAS doing really well on the "healthy eating plan" till my husband dragged me out shopping this afternoon... Yes he really did talk ME into going. I DID find a ballgown... for $25. Thats four. yes four years I have spent less than $30 for my gown. wooo hoo. Anyway, I was headachey, and grouchy and In and Out burger was on our way home... It was sooooo good. Burger, fries, soda. So old fashioned, simple and yummy. Totally kid food and I loved every bite. I was working on fighting a migraine and I SWEAR that hot greasy food helped stay it off. Hey I worked out hard this morning, so I deserved a treat right? So right now I am typing away ignoring the siren song of salty, fatty, greasy, carb filled snacks calling my name. Wish me luck! I DO still have to fit that new gown!!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

In and Out!!?? I am so jealous. I can't wait to see the gown! Awesome.

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I miss In & Out like you would NOT believe...its soo yummy!!!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.