My Cards are done!!!! I am so thrilled. I have most of them addressed, just need stamps ( and a few overseas stamps, thanks guys!) and they are outta here. Spent all evening with my gingerbread candle lit, and some ginger tea. Sadly no cookies ( not like I need them!) and yes, NO WINE, like i usually have. sigh. I did enjoy the tea although now I have no excuse for my messy child like handwriting. Today I am going to get some craft projects done. Time is slipping away from me. I will resist the urge to clean and get it done. After I do some laundry, shower.....argh.
Tonight the Santa Train comes to the base, all lit up with you know who on board. Nick is taking the girls, a daddy daughter outing. No mommy is not staying home to have wine. ( wouldn't that be nice??) I am gonna have more tea ( it does put me in a Christmasy mood I must admit!) and WRAP GIFTS!! Since we have NO storage they are just laying around. I think Katey and Emily are not gonna be surprised come Christmas morning. The urge to peek was just to great. I did that one year and was crushed when what I saw was ALL i got and there were no magical surprises. I am hoping that is the lesson they learn. I have to laugh we did take a few things back. ( just decided that it wasn't worth it, or found something better/different) so THAT will be a shocker if they have been snooping. Lesson learned? Well I must get off this computer and get some things done today, after church of course! :)
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
You go girl with the NO WINE!!! I am proud of you! And the peeking? I am just trying my hardest to get Dylan to not open all the presents under the tree! lol.
Glad about the no wine part, too! I think Anissa and Hannah tried to peek but when they said stuff, i said that it was for the other sister trying to play it off. The good things was, we bought, and that night we wrapped. Trying to surprise them the best i can without their mischief getting in the way! emily g
Post a Comment