I went to Micheals, and I love that store!! I got lots of stocking stuffers, last minute inexpensive gift ( read $1.00 ea!!) for the kids for the Co Xmas party that is Friday, and a gift for Katey. I also, ha ha ha bought a gift for ME! Nick doesn't have to worry now. :) It is a cricut cartridge and they were on sale. They rarely go on sale and are really expensive so I am very excited. want to use it but am waiting till Christmas.....
I found a box of craft stuff I got last year on sale so I have plenty to keep Zoe busy. I STILL have to get the annual picture of the girls for my cards. I am very dissapointed because I was expecting Sophies School picture by now. Not much else to report here, hope everyone elses Holiday shopping is going well.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment