Widdly Tink Family

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Again???

Oh man I have the same nasty virus that I did over new years. This time I am just gonna have to work out through it, coughing and all. I thought it was just allergies acting up again. Well my shot glasses are perfect for dosing nyquil! Poor Nick will have to live with eau de Vicks for a while, again!!! ( he really hates the smell of the stuff but it does work for me!) no one else gets it so I think it is allergy related. Then again, I am the only one who did not get a flu shot this year and am beginning to sorely regret that! Lets just hope the monster headache from you know where stays far far away. Ok enough of me feeling sorry for myself. Life goes on and chores never end!! Bring on the Vicks, Tissues and Nyquil.. yahoo!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

aww i hope you feel better soon. We've had the never ending cold cycle going through our house too.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.