Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Facebook

Oh am I having FUN on there! It is amazing how many people you find. Even someone i used to baby sit for which is weird considering Katey is the same age I was when I had that job! How time flies! I will probably be posting more pics on the facebook,we will see. So now back to reality and working on those countertops. They are old nasty tile and I am re-grouting them. we have no counterpsace as it is and everyone forgets and puts stuff where I just grouted. oops.
Back to work for me...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sure I'll come help you with your tiles...any time!!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.