Widdly Tink Family

Friday, January 23, 2009

I am sick

of being sick!!! WHEN will this crud go away?? (probably when I go to the doctor, lol)
Zoe was sick last night. She had been running a fever on and off. We went bowling and she seemed fine. About 2 am she wakes up crying and shaking. Her temp was 104!! I sponged her down, gave her tylenol and we both slept fitfully. THis morning she is perfectly fine! ( a little grumpy, but fine.) I can not believe that ! KIDS!! She had me so scared and now.. is running around bugging the girls. I finally joined facebook so if any of you have an acct look me up! Or e mail me and I will try to forward the link. I am not going to be on it too much at first, I still need to figure out how to use it. Mostly I like the chat (thanks Angie!!) big surprise there, huh?

2 comments:

Monique said...

I can't wait to get the email from Facebook that says that we are now friends... :) GO. TO. A. DOCTOR.!!!

That is just me being a good friend. Love you!

Becky said...

yeah yeah, next week. I realized both my brothers and sisters in law are on face book. who knew?? Its fun! ( I was a anti facebook/myspace person for a loooong time)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.