Widdly Tink Family

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Chrismouse

Well so far I have not seen or heard from our little visitor since Monday. I think few chocolates have dissapeared but that could be one of four ( well, ahem five) culprits! We had quite an adventerous day as we were puppy sitting! Yes, me the anti dog woman baby sat a pug puppy. The kids fell so in love. Zoe ended up sick today but at least her accident was on the tile. Puppy blessed my carpet but I have potty trained for kids, I am kinda an expert on cleaning up pee!!
So I have also discovered that Sophie and I are pretty allergic to dogs. What a bummer. No pets in this housing area, which is fine with me. I wonder if the darn mouse knows that? I did not have the heart to get a trap. Mostly because they had "no touch" but none that you " don't see" the dead thing. I could take it but I worry about the kids. I just pray he ran out into the garage and didn't crawl up in the couch and, well, pass on. YUCK. I don't smell anything, but then I always think it smells bad and am forever lighting candles and spraying febreeze everywhere.
Poor Zoe wanted to know where baby puppy doggie was and if he was coming back. She was slighlty terrified but delighted at the same time. Poor Chrismouse got abandoned for doggie! That is good because I was tired of her peering under the couch with a crumb of food calling " heeeere mousie mouse! ( kissing noise and a whoo hoo since she can't whistle yet) Here Mickey mouse clubhouse! I have a snack. Lets find your presents!" She has forgone all thoughts of Santa ( whom she is terrified of anyway) and is fully concentrating on the magical mouse who leaves "presents" . Who knows, we may have a whole new Holiday tradition! Lets hope poor little mousie got back outside or in the walls where he came from and Zoe soon forgets about searching for the magical mouse.
Sigh.
Could be worse, could have been a snake!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I dont know...I dont think i would have the heart to off a little magical mousie!!!

Becky said...

I have not seen any droppings (fingers crossed) or this fabled mouse. I would trap and kill it but I don't want to see it after its demise! Too bad we cant have a cat!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.