Well, we have had another loss in our blow up family. Our little polar bears motor blew. I think it got knocked over and the motor got FULL of water. Such a bummer, he was a cute little guy. Cheaply made though cuz he was getting moldy. So we are not stuffing him like we did poor Santa. Santa is actually pretty cute all stuffed although Zoe threw a fit when I used an old blanket of hers . She doesn't like the blanket, puts in back in the closet if I put it on her bed, says its for babies. ( how she came up with that I have NO idea!) But suddenly the blanket can't be used for anything else. Oh well. I told her I would take it out when we put the deocorations away. ( I might have to umm operate on Santa to use the fiberfill for future projects.)
Well my friend came over and said," wow, there is snow all over your yard". I was oblivous going," no, we haven't done the insta snow yet." ( thanks btw Nicole and Jim!!) She is like, "NOOOO it is SNOWING in your yard, your thing has a giant hole in it." I am STILL not getting it. I say " no I fixed that." So i go out and sure enough the daggone snowlgobe had a hole in the top and all the fake snow was blowing right out. The neighborhood kids were quite impressed though! So we patched it up ( I had to sew a seam in it already) and I guess I will have to look for fake snow eventually. THere is enough left so it still looks cute. I have had several strings of lights go on me too! So if you are Christmas Decoration and our house... beware!!
So my amazing sister in law and brother sent the girls the BEST gifts this year. We have actually had the insta snow before, ( i donated it to Zoes pre school and it was a hit) so I knew just what is was. You mix it with water and....snow!! Yahoo. The kids are begging every day to use it but of course, me being me, am saving it for..... CHRISTMAS!!! Unfortuneatley, the picture on the can shows a kid making snow angels. My kids seem to think it will cover the yard. It will make a good amount but not THAT much. I was wondering if I sprinkle it on the grass and the d@$n sprinkers go on.... well ok, I won't waste it trying that. So yes the snow, puzzle (so cute a pic of them at their wedding ) and etch a sketch ( hooks up to tv) are a huge hit. Also thanks mom and dad for your gifts, the little ones LOVE the "beauty kits". They now have their own brush and mirror and a puzzle in our house always gets put together. The big girls loved their stuff too! WHEW better go this post is getting crazy long. I will write tomorrow about our cookie making drama.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
No sign of Mousie, mabye it is waitng for Nick?? will update that later.
SOOOO glad you got the gifts!!! Did you get Zoes yet? And I have to know...did Sophie get a special letter from a special someone? :o)
ooo and your gift is in the mail...on its way to you!!! It might be after Christmas tho :o(
Post a Comment