These are in no order and you can do it too! ( thanks mo for the idea, sorry I called you old, hee hee) You can use any number but I decided to use my age.
here goes....
1. I can't sleep when I am too warm
2. I really love my husband ( even when I am mad!)
3. I really love my kids ( even when I am climbing the walls)
4. I yell( and cuss) when I am scared
5. I LOVE Christmas music
6. Halloween is my favorite holiday because I like to play dress up
7. I still dress up barbies ( so glad I had girls)
8. I love doing the girls hair in complicated do's
9. I want to learn how to cut hair
10. I hate sending birthday cards
11. I hate talking on the phone
12. i will go months without eating chocolate
13. I don't like soda, iced tea or red wine
14. I almost never finish a prescription
15. I am a vegetarian that eats fish and eggs
16. I hate being wrong ( but am wrong alot!!)
17. I believe I have good intuition
18. I loathe cake and frosting
19. I will only eat chocolate if it is cold
20. I can finish a book in two days
21. I watch Dr Phil almost every day
22. I love to dance around the living room to raunchy music
23. I used to draw and paint
24. I have a total potty mouth
25. I am actually very shy but fake being outgoing
26. crowds make me panic and crabby
27. I don't have a favorite color, depends on my mood
28. I sweat more than normal
29. I like cats, not fond of dogs
30. I . Hate. My. Hair.
31. I used to play the flute
32. I can not sing very well,and almost never sing in public.But have an excellent ear for music
33. I want to get away from the kids, but miss em every minute when I do.
34. I have a sensitive nose , and excellent sense of smell
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray!!! What a list. I loved it and laughed my way through it. You are so cute. :)
I love it! lol!
I have to have my chocolate cold too. Dennis always laughs at me because as soon as I get some chocolate, I have to pop it in the freezer for a while before eating it. LOL Twinkies (not that I have those too often) have to be frozen too! hehe
Post a Comment