I must be finally getting better because this is the first morning I have been able to stay awake!! Slept slightly better last night, think that helped. Tomorrow we have an appt to see Sophies allergist and find out exactly what she is allergic to. Less than a week till company comes ! I am running around trying to clean and make sure they can open closets with out stuff falling on their heads! :)
Yesterday Sophie and Zoe were playing upstairs when I hear this high pitched scream. (eeeeeehhheee heee heeee) I am thinking, oh it finally happened. They broke an arm or something. It was ZOE pretending to whinny like a horse! You don't want to know what she thinks a Zebra sounds like. I may have to start a new blog about my funny 6 and 3 year old!
Back to my madwoman cleaning now....
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
Becky. girlfriend. I can't believe you think I am 33!!! That is so oooooold! :) jk. No, you can do the random things, that is where I got the idea. Someone tagged me on facebook to do it. I just didn't keep the tag going. I just kept going until I ran out of things to say. A friend of mine did 20, another did 40 something. And You don't need another blog. You have a waiting audience right here. :) Love ya!
oh no i didn't mean it that way, oops. You are mature beyond your years. :) 34, n0w THATS old.
So what are the dates your parents are going...we haven't been over there in soo long * feel AWFUL* I think were going to go over Saturday morning to get everything all figured out. So glad they're going to be ther :o)
Post a Comment