Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Gate


First up is Alcatrez and then is me and the girls in front of the Golden Gate bridge. The next one is the bridge and that lady just would not MOVE. ( she was up on a rock or something). The bridge was packed with people and cars and so we didn't bother to get closer. The last one we took on the way home when we stopped at downtown Disneyland to have dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Then was a stop at the two story Build A Bear ( too crowded to do more than walk through) and the Lego store. I have sent most of you those pictures I think. Well everyone wish Nick a happy Birthday even though the poor guy has to work late tonight. Thats better than where he usually is for his birthday!! Will keep you updated if we do end up going out ... eventually. I know he has his eye on some famous steak house. Oh well, I should be eating just salad anyway!! Actually, if they have bread I will be just fine.
I have to say here, it has been 78 for the past three days. I just can't get used to it. My mind thinks its April! There are winter commercials all over tv and I am like..huh?? Last week I was wearing a coat and wishing I had a hat. This week I was complaining because I have to wear a specail jacket on the motorcycle and it was sweltering! Time to break out the razor again. Time to find shorts/capris that I can still squeeze my fat butt into. Usually I have more time to get in shape before I have to have my legs exposed. YIKES.
I am not ready!! We go through gallons of sunblock. Sophie and Zoe have new gloves they try to wear every morning.
poor kids! I am sure by the time we leave here I will be used to it, but right now it is just weird.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICK!!!

Monique said...

Holy moley you had fun. Geez. Take it easy over there in GREAT weather. We had a weather alert bc it was -4 degrees Celsius!! aaak! Everything was frozen! Seriously.

Amy said...

wow! that looks like fun! I love the Rainforest Cafe!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.