Widdly Tink Family

Monday, January 19, 2009

what a headache

Oh I have had the WORST sinus headache today. Nothing seems to be working on it. My allergies are just terrible right now too. I am just moping because I couldn't work out today and man do I need it! I ran Sat. morning and it didn't hurt too much yesterday. I have to say my arms are still sore from playing so much WII with the kids! I have not started the puzzle yet but my blanket is coming along nicely. However the pattern that was labled begginer , well I am doubting that is accurate. It is a lot harder than I thought, and I really have to concentrate, count, and pay attention. I think I need help, I am a marshmallow addict! BURNT marshmallow. I love them and have nearly eaten myself sick twice! I am thinking about them right now, headache and all. mmmmmmmm
I thought this was funny today. I was listening to Sophie and Zoe deciding what to play:
Z. Lets play stuper heros!
S. No. Lets play the family. ( i have never heard her say that, it was a version of playing house.)
Z. Ok, you be the mom and I'll be the doggy
S. No, i'll be the mom and you be the Honey.
Z. Ok. (then in a deep voice) oh honey how are you ? I am a doggy.
S. NOOO, IM the mom and you can be the other mom! Yeah, your my friend!
z. Ok friend. I am a doggy.
s.Nevermind. Lets be superheros.
Z. Ok but I get to be the doggy! ( does a karate kick) heeeee yaaaa!
S. ( just walks off to play doggy in her room)
They just crack me up sometimes!
So it is later and I did FINALLY get rid of that awful headache. Good ol motrin and some caffeine works every time! My husband convinced me to start watching this movie ( Departed) and now HE is asleep and I am up trying to finish it!!! Oh man am I gonna be tired tomorrow. Oh I have to clarify, we have a fire pit and skewers, and of course.... marshmallows!! So that is where the whole marshmallow addiction thing comes from. I go through all the hoop de do of making a fire in the fire pit JUST to have the roasted marshmallows. mmmm I wonder if you can do em in the microwave..... Just kidding!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

maybe not the microwave but what about the broiler in your stove??? I know we used to make smores there...who knows...maybe marshmallows would work :o)

Amy said...

they are so cute!
what kind of blanket are you making?

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.