Oh my am I ever out of shape. I worked out today and my arms are shaking now!! I just want to fall down and go to sleep. I thought exercise was supposed to give you MORE energy, huh?? I think I am still worn out from that monster headache yesterday. Mom and Dad we are working on getting you out here and I am beyond excited. It will make something sad for me a bit better. Soon its going to be just me and the girls for a while. It is very fustrating , I can't give details this time so I don't have offical dates. Just keep Nick in your prayers. Thanks everyone! I have to say some of your blogs have the neatest tools and I want to know where you got em, Mo where did you get that tracker thingy from and how do you put people on it?? Its like a security camera for your blog, so neato! Well its lunchtime for us here ( as Zoe is loudly reminding me of at the moment, over and over) and I have lots of cleaning to do to get ready for (mabye) company!!! Yahoooooooooo!
1 comment:
just click on the bottom of it and it will let you get it and put it on your blog. You will need to be signed in to your blog first. Good luck! Nick in prayers...
Post a Comment