Typical Monday morning for me here! I was so worried about not being up on time ( yes I am back on sleep aids for a little while) that I over reacted when one of the older kids said something. I thought Emily overslept and was thinking "oh I am in BIG trouble cuz Nick is on the range and I have no car and how am I getting her to school!!" Turns out the girls were up and ready and staring at me running down the hall in my underwear. My manic display woke Zoe of course so I was up for the day. I forgot to mention the fact that I am very sore from my mini run yesterday. I was accompanied by NICK, an act of God for sure!
I got Sophie off to school tugging Zoe along in her wagon. Got home and did one of my old work outs and it was a work out! Out of shape does not even BEGIN to describe me. Well I have a shape, just not an attractive one! Did some pre school activites with Zoe ( ooh how I miss you Monique!!!!) and lunch then naps. Oops, I passed out too. Woke up when the door slammed, jumped up and ran down the hall ( thinking I am busted by Nick) and it was Emily home early . ( it is early day for her) This time I had pants on , thank goodness. Yes folks I am sober again but you wouldn't believe it the way I have been running around today!
Well now I am continuing my begging campain to start painting rooms. "Wait a few paydays", is like telling a kid "wait until Christmas". ARRRGH. Once that creative idea is stuck in my head , it fights to get out! I have even decided on some colors, yipee.
Which room first....
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment