Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

name game

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/
Try this and see what your name means. I think mine was pretty accurate!
In other news our kitchen is now YELLOW. It looks great and pics are coming soon.
Sophies ear infection has progressed to a massive cold and we have our first round of the sniffles here. Not sure we are making it to church to "spread the love" . I am tired ( mask escaped me again) and have the usual sinus pain going on. Kids are crabby and congested, yuck. We have a busy week ahead of us with dental and doc appts so today we are going to chill. ( And use up lots of tissues!) AAAACHOOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

Monique said...

fun name thing huh? Oh and we have the crud here too. I must have cyber sent it. :) My bad.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.