Day 1
I ate a mini snickers for breakfast. Obviously my stomach is better. A few others were really sick. Not sure if it was a virus or I poisoned everyone!! The three of us that were sick didn't eat or drink the same things so its a mystery.
So as you can see by my breakfast the "ball diet" is not going well!! I swear I am eating broth the rest of the week! All the Halloween decorations are down and they seemed to have multiplied. I need another storage bin for it. Oh dear, will have to check out the clearance sections when I am at Walmart/target wherever for the bins. :)
Well, wish me luck on the "diet' , I have a back up dress just in case. :()
Just a note, I DID clean the stove, what a chore!! Came off ok w the oven cleaner. What a way to get you to clean your stove though, have basically a bag full of grease explode. UGH!
fun times :) ( and I, the vegetarian didn't get to EAT any of it! Oh well. )
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
I remember what a Halloween fan you are! :) Spooky fog.. hope you are feeling better.
Glad you're feeling better :o) Good luck with the diet!!!
Post a Comment