Ok, we ALL know what the economy it like. I spent a CRAZY amount of money we don't have right now on groceries for Birthday week (Katey and Sophies two days apart next week) and Thanksgiving. I STILL need stuff, like a turkey. Plus even though I got an early start, the place was packed with RUDE people who shop like they drive. They are the only ones who matter and take up the whole aisle. While I am waiting paitently for old granny to move six people barrel around me without a single person saying excuse me. I was literally shopping when I realized I was in line that is how far back it was. ( I am used to that really) So I said FORGET it and just checked out. Thanksgiving is my fave holiday but I am in such a ....bad mood! I . thought. about. BUYING. a . pie.
Shame shame on me!! Baking is my pride and joy but this year I am overwhelemed.
Good news is we got a STELLAR deal on a new mattress set and fingers crossed that will aid into the Becky Sleep Better plan. That is all a need is a good night productive sleep. ( see how I am getting particular on this prayer/plea?) Anyway even though the mattress was super super cheap it took a big chunk of Nov. money. I am glad it is THE best b day present an insomniac could ask for. Had to laugh woke up with the mask in my HAND. At least I didn't throw it or bury it under the pillows like I usually do.
Sophie lost TWO teeth last night. She is now missing three on the bottom and sounds so cute. Tooth fairy ( rememebered for once) brought her madagascar ( the orgianal since we want to get the sequel soon) . She was thrilled. Good thing the tooth fairy had set it aside for a special prize!
Katey had her braced tightened and gets the bottoms put on dec 9. We can see a major difference in the top tooth that was way up in her gum coming down. YAY!!!
Will keep you updated on our fun surprise weekedn. (no not Disney, I wish!)
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment