Widdly Tink Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

A new look

I just figured out how to change the backgrounds. I am not going to do much with this turkey one because Friday I am going to CHRISTMAS decoration everywhere. So thanks Amy for having the link on your blog and hope we don't eventually pick the same ones, lol.
Well this will be a busy week of cleaning and baking with the kids running round. What WAS the school thinking giving them the WHOLE week off?? Not like we could travel because Nick doesnt' get off till wed. Oh well.
Gobble Gobble

1 comment:

Amy said...

isnt that such a cute site? Ive been searching forever for some site that would make it easy to change your background.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.