Our Halloween was a blast. The kids all looked great and had fun trick or treating. It seems not a lot of people were handing out candy. Our fog machine was a big hit. It would go on and off at random intervals and scared even some of the bigger kids. Cracks me up how everyone was afraid of the fog. I am posting more pics on the kodak site. i did not have a great night once our guests left. I was in the bathroom with a HORRENDOUS belly ache every hour. Kept my mask on when I was in bed though. Not sure WHAT caused it what a miserable time. I am so overtired now I can't sleep. So I took down most of the decortaions, swept, vaccuumed and did the dishes! All that is left is to scrub down the little ones and take down the
outside decortaions. I am sending nick to the store and it looks like the only diet I'll be on is the BRAT one! I wanted
to fit in that dress but not like this. I need my sleep. Gonna have some tea and space out in front of the tv w the kids
(they all have candy hangovers and this is the "free day" to hang out and eat candy. Then whatever is left gets
disposed of) and wait for my brain to catch up with my exhausted body!!
Hope everyones Night was better,even though it was a great party. ( Oh did I mention the pulled pork exploding in the oven cuz no one cut a hole
in the oven bag and it was POURING smoke?? Oven cleaner is on the grocery list too!)

1 comment:
What a GORGEOUS little fairy costume!
Post a Comment