Widdly Tink Family

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disney Ball


We had a WONDERFUL time at the ball. It was worth all the work. Food was pretty good but the music died halfway through the dancing. There were tons of photo ops so I am putting more on the Kodak sight. We are exhausted , got to bed around 1 am. We have been going to bed early all week so staying up so late has taken its toll! It was so worth it. We walked along the main drag which had a lego store, resturants, the house of blues and a HUGE two story build a bear workshop.
Can anyone spot Mickey on the carpet and in the first picture? ( Nope, not the statues)
Mickey ears were hidden in the decor all over the hotel. The Sheraton we stayed at was nice to and even though we got to bed late we all slept soundly. Of course we were all up at six like usual ( some of us, ahem, missing kiddos) . Now to watch movies with the kids all day, yay!! ( and rest my self from shaking it on the dance floor, when there WAS music!)
Oh yes, that is the LAST we shall see of the red dress. Good riddance. I am stuffing my face today, no joke.
Now it is time to get ready for "Birthday Week"
YAWN.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your dress was gorgeous!!!!! I loved the pics you sent me from the Kodak site!!!

Dianeax00 said...

You guys looked AWESOME!!!!!!

Amy said...

You look gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!! Sounds like so much fun.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.