Gosh they send home make up work AND homework for first grade!! Yet they are the ones who say don't come back till you are fever free for 24hrs.
Zoe and I went on a driving adventure today. I came across the crappiest JoAnn store ( but I found it on my own!!!) , and then we went to Target. The whole dang store is on clearance but I didn't really find much. We were driving home and I am changing lanes cutting in and out of traffic and getting quite used to having to cut people off just to make a turn, because you have no warning that suddenly you need to be three lanes over and the one you are in is a turning lane, the wrong way!!!WHEW. I am also gettting used to merging, at 75mp . Oh did I mention that I am one of the slow ones?? I enjoyed having the car that is for sure! Will miss it tomorrow, Nick has a day off from motorcycle class but alas, has to go to parade practice. Oh did I mention he can't drive the bike other than to and from class till it is over?? Only a few more days. Ok about a week and I can pull out the Halloween decorations! YAY.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
Just come to Hungary. You will LOVE their traffic... I just pray. What else can you do? :)
Oh jeez...should be fun when we come to visit...I already duck and screech and wince here...I cant wait to see how Jims going to do in CA...I too will be praying
Post a Comment