Widdly Tink Family

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Slow going

Well I am having a crazy time trying to wake up today! Most of that is due to the fact that the CPAP mask spent a restful night on the top of my pillow and not on my face. Plus lets just say, female stuff has got me beyond exhausted right now. I did manage to get into Sophie and Zoes room and clean out all their toys. We now have two dishpacks in the garage full of JUNK. I still need to do the downstairs, but at least Zoe can play. I try to do preschool with her she is so bored all day. Lets see, my exciting life . I have umpteen loads of laundry to put away. The older two need their cothes cleaned up and organized AGAIN. ( They seem to belive that shoving things in drawers , closets and generally on the floor is "putting clean clothes away.") They have had endless homework so for now, I am helping. ( mostly becuase I can't stand the pig like mess every time I look in their room.) They have tiny rooms and no extra space for clothes, books and who knows what all over.
I finished painting the downstairs bathroom, yay and it looks good. I have to do more touch up so when I post pictures ( eventually) never mind the ceiling splotches. I also have to go around with the Goo Be Gone and get paint off of the floor, mirror, etc. Well time to end this Zoe is whining and just grrrrrr. That baby needs a friend to play with!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Maleia need Zoe! Heck, I need you to come play too! :) I am starting my preschool in October, but the commute would be pretty miserable for you. Love ya! Keep on going on!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.