I don't know why Sophie is first, Kateys b day was but oh well. Each had a good time on her special day. My poor asthmatic Sophie trying to blow on her one candle! She was princess for a day and had one friend from school over .
There were supposed to be more pics of Katey, not sure what happened. Here is my Fourteen year old!! She had a good time too with the fondue party. Now we get ready for Thanksgiving.

4 comments:
And YOURS is coming up on the 28th!!!!
OMG!!!!!! I cannot believe how old Katey looks!!!! :o( Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Nicole feel horrible coz they forgot cards!!!! Oh and Jim says she looks just like you!!!!
Yup I know my bday is soon and OH MY GOSH not only does Katey look like me... you guessed it acts a LOT like me too!! I am still trying to cope with the fact that in only five short years she will be the same age I was when I had her. YIKES!! (sorry mom!!)
Thanksgiving post coming soon!!
Happy Birthday Katey and Sophie!! Looks like they had a great time :)
Post a Comment