Widdly Tink Family

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hide and Seek

Ok so Zoe was at her little friend M's house and they were playing Hide N seek.
Z : Ok I count you go hide!
( she covers her eyes and peeks between her fingers as M "hides" behind a chair)
M ready!! giggle giggle
Z Ok!! (more giggling) she runs to the chair and "finds" him. Hillarious rolling on the floor laughing follows.
M My turn! ( counts to 10 ish) Zoe hide behind same chair.
Z ( giggle)
M found you!!! ha ha ha !! Your turn!!!! (This is all at top volume among hilarious laughter)
Z OK! 1, 2, 3 4, 6, 7, 8910! ( M is now is now in the curtains) runs back and forth and finds him.
M NOW ME!!!! same deal, same hiding place.
Becky Ok guys, hide somewhere else now!
Z and M , OK lets go you hide!! NO, you hide!! oK we HIDE you ( meaning me ) find!!
They hide and I find two giggling kids in the middle of the floor. I mean, they could have hidden in a million places and they curled up like turtles in the middle of the floor. Too funny and cute!!
I guess it goes with that little kid mentality "if you can't see me than I am invisible!!"
Of course thirty seconds later was, can we have a snack?? Juice?? ( This was kinda late)
Man, I LOVE this age! I wish ALL my problems could be solved with a good game of hide n seek and a snack!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Love the update and love this age too.

Nicole said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Sooo cute!!!!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.