
Ok in case I forgot , here is the bedroom all done and my very YELLOW kitchen!! ( Yes you can see I have put up some halloween deocorations too)I didn't plan on the yellow to be so bright but it is growing on me. With all the red it makes a nice contrast. ( Emily I know you are cracking up because you worked so hard to get rid of your yellow!!) I know you can't reallyget the whole effect here ,but this is the only half of the room that was clean! If you want to see more house pics e mail me and I will give you the link to the Kodak site. Next are pics of my poor sick girl doing her make up work last week. It paid off, she was student of the month and got a certificate today! I made it to the assembly ( a miralce) mainly becuase I FORGOT ( again!) that Monday is early day for Emily so she was home in time to watch Zoe. That was good since it was very limited seating. They had punch and cookies and good thing I was there becuase teachers were all telling her to have some!! I need to put her allergy bracelet on or get stickers. SHe knows not to eat it but STILL. I gave her a treat at home. There are FIVE first grade classes and not everyone knows her. I also love how they give her a FOOD gift certificate. Sigh. I am dreading Halloween and already have a stash of non food treats for her and we make sure we have some chocolates that she can have.

I was thrilled that Housewives started last night. ( and yes I did eat the chocolate last week I was so mad!) I was also lucky because Nick got home unexpectedly and took the older girls to the dentist. I have to take them back in a few days . I was very glad because I did a lot of running around today and have to get dinner on etc. Also I don't have to take cranky Zoe and Crabby Sophie ! OH it RAINED today, can you believe it? I was SHOCKED to wake up to thunder. Funny how it was barely a drizzle but most people drove their kids to school. We walked , zoe loves to use her umbrella.

3 comments:
I love your bedroom! Forget that weird post on top. She's psycho. I especially love that studious picture of Sophie. What a doll! I miss those girls!
I LOVE the colors you used! The bedroom looks so cozy and the dining room is awesome. I wish we could paint the walls here. They're that bright white! O.O
Way to go Sophie!!
HAHA..as i was reading your yellow thing, my house was the first thing that popped in my head. I mean, there is yellow, and then there is YELLOW. I don't think the yellow, orange, or pumpkin pie color would have been so bad if they were by themselves. When you use one color and it clashes with the next, and the next, it was too much. OUr kitchen and master bedroom are actually a lighter, less bright yellow that we don't have any issues with. One day i may paint the master, but no rush.
Your rooms look good! Isn't decorating fun? Oh, and i wanted to ask how much bigger is your new house compared to the one at Meade?
emily g
Post a Comment