Widdly Tink Family

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Doped up

Bear with me, I am on new medication and not doing well on it. I am incredibly fustrated that stuff that is supposed to calm me and help me focus is leaving me dizzy, exhausted, agitated and irrtitable. Makes me think the diagnosis is wrong and all i need is a sleep aid to help keep the mask on. I tossed and turned all night which makes me rip of the mask which means... no sleep. If you have ever pulled an all nighter, how you felt the next day is how I feel every single day. Getting back to the doctor is a joke, I have to wait at least an hour on the phone to m ake an app t for two to t hree weeks ahead. Good ol millitary medicine.
Well in good news we are back to hot sunny weather here and today Katey gets her braces on! ( the top at least) Not much else going on....
Oh my there is major construction going on in my back yard ( so much for a nap later!). It sounds like the workers are in my house. Twice I have come running hearing a man and it is outside!! They keep taking water from my faucet on the side of the house which is annoying. Plus you have to step over a string of lights to get to it . You would think that would be a big, hey maybe I wont use this fuacet... but nooooooo. I am half expecting them to just walk in to use the bathroom!! ( yes I locked the doors) IT was bearable ( the noise) till they got the jackhammer out. All this to tear out and old park and put in who knows what. ( PLEASE OH PLEASE not a basketball court!!!)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.