If you have ever read the book Alexander and The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day here is MY take on it. Some of these things actually happened ( in the same day), some happened in the past. Most were yesterday!
Becky and The Terrible, Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
When i woke up this morning my sleep mask was off and so it was like i didn't sleep and I knew it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. The kids woke up late i had to rush getting Sophie ready to school, I burnt my mouth on my coffee and no one but snapfish sent me an e mail. I had forgotten to make Sophie 's lunch we were out of lunch meat and the bread was frozen.
I think I'll move to Jamaica.
Zoe peed all over the floor I just mopped , and the power went out. She refused to take a nap.
Three cars in three minutes tried to kill me on the highway and I think it is illegal to stop at a stop sign in California. I almost missed my exit and horns were honking and my tire looked flat.
I was having a Terrible Horrible No Good Very bad day.
When I got home there was water in the garage and the toilet was leaking. I lift up the lid and get sprayed in the face.I burnt the sauce for dinner , cut my finger and when I went to boil the water there was a dead fly in it. The sauce exploded all over the clean stove and floor and Zoe spilled her juice at dinner. I knocked over the fan, banged my head on a shelf and tripped over SOMEBODYS shoes on the floor.
I got soap in the kids eyes in the bath, mopped up a tidal wave with the last dry towel dried them with a blanket,and couldn't find Sophies favorite elephant pajamas. Katey and Emily were arguing if a toe in the others room or hovering in the doorway actually counts as being IN the room and screaming at each other to get out and I scream shut up and everyone starts to cry. It is a terrible horrible no good very bad day.
I get the kids to bed pick up the shoes on the stairs bang my elbow on the corner and pour a glass of wine. I turn around and knock over the wine shattering my last good wine glass and spilling it all over the floor. I go to check laundry and a fabric marker got left in the dryer. An entire load of whites have black marker on them including three brand new things.
I think they have wine in Jamaica.
Nick falls alseep on the couch my pajamas have a hole and my pillow is dirty. I go check my email and get locked out of my account. I google karma and learn that some days are like that. Even in Jamaica.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
4 comments:
GREAT BIG HUG FOR BECKY!!!!! Sounds rough :o( Although you should consider being a childrens author...I got a kick out of it. Move to Jamaica and Ill be there to visit too :o)
So I hit a guy with my car and ran out of gas yesterday... does that make you feel better? :) love you and you DEFINITELY need to move to Hungary.
Sounds like a very good very bad fun day! ha ha. I managed to make it till 8 before drinking. so for me, that is a very GOOD day! Dealt with the spawn of satan and her new follower, MY SON. Went into Kohl's not knowing why I had chosen to take two three year olds with me. As I go up and down the aisles they are throwing their toys from the cart, and Mya decides it would be fun to stand up in it. After 12 times of telling her to sit down I pushed the cart with her standing and she toppled out onto the floor and bashed her head, causing me to bend over and tell her I didnt' feel sorry for her. In the process of standing up I too hit my head on a rack of clearance clothes. The good thing was, I bumped right into a 42 dollar shirt which I ended up getting for 9. Mya is screaming that her head hurts and I am screaming that I dont' care. An old woman approaches me and tells me I should be more sympathetic to mya. I told the old woman if she wanted to take her off my hands that would be fine with me! HA HA HA. of course, she refused. now, what this had to do with your blog...heaven only knows..i just felt like blabbing on your comments. oh..one thing did happen other then the head bumping...a damn bmw driver decided it would be fun to drive 20 in a 35 then speed up when people tried passing him. I flipped him off as I flew around him at the light. that made me feel better. Just flip people off when the going gets rough. It always helps! come to think of it, I should have flipped that old woman in kohl's off! lol
OH! You poor thing!! There's nothing worse than deserving a glass of wine after a bad day and even getting denied that!
I'm glad to hear from you though. I heard on good 'ol AFN that the fires were close to Pendleton at some point. I was wondering if you had lost power.
Post a Comment