Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fire!

We have been having a blast at my neighbor across the streets house. ( Kimberly) She has a fire pit and Nick and I are sold on it. Yesterday the kids roasted hot dogs on the open fire, ( we boiled them first) and later did marshmallows. SOphie was afraid of the fire and of course got something special since she can't have a marshmallow. I ate FOUR!! Had to take the bag away. :) Nick had done his famous ribs and they were a big hit with the Gibson kids. I even left Kimberly the rest of our precious Dinosaur BBQ sauce. ( we have a shelf in the garage full but feel free to bring some if anyone from Rochester ever visits us!!) Alas, I did not have ribs or hot dogs although smelling and cutting up those ribs I was very very tempted. Does licking sauce of my fingers count?? Well the kids all went to bed good last night and so did I . First good night sleep I have had in weeks thanks to a little ambien and keeping the mask on for six hours. What a difference. We are off to church now and then the rest of this SUnday will be picking up the house and other errands.
So fun, right?

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.