This is Nicks face mask for riding on the motorcycle, perfect for halloween, huh?
Then, there is the immediate after I pulled Sophies very first loose tooth, what a cute grin!!
This is our first CA wildfire. We are fine for now, will keep everyone updated. It is very windy, and the smoke is heavy. It is mainside, about 20 or so miles away. I guess this equal to a northern snow storm, or a NC hurricane. Sooner or later we will end up with no power(ugh!) and can't really go anywhere. No homes are in the way right now, and we pray it stays that way!
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago





2 comments:
Ill be praying that the wildfires stay away from your home...that has to be scary!!! And I forgot that we have matching shirts from Hard Rock..I just wore my shirt the other day!! Sophie looks very cute with her missing tooth. And Nick...just looks like Nick :o)
Wow! what a crazy site, seeing those fires. I hope they stay away. Aww! Sophie is so cute! I love that toof-less stage too ;).
Post a Comment