Its that time of year again, pumkin carving time! Always a big deal at our house. I think next year though, we are going to have one or two "family " pumpkins. ( since I ended up carving Sophie's and Zoes.) Yes, there are no pics of the finished pumpkins because the camera ran out of batteries and you guessed it. So did we! I have to get some before halloween, for sure! We made cookies ( that were ok for Sophie) , roasted the seeds and watched Charlie Brown on t.v. Yes there were a few tears and tantrums ( some of the older kids refused to listen when I said a pattern wouldn't fit, was too small and won't work, but lesson learned) but it was a good night. Why no pictures of me? Well I made the poor choice of wearing orange, which against the yellow in my kitchen made me look red, red , red faced and my hair kinda orangy. Festive, but not attractive! I am never standing in front of the kitchen wall for pictures again. Have to say a big thanks to Nick who carved of all the tops ( daddys job every year!) and helped clean up. I HATE cleaning up pumkin mess.
Alas the great pumpkin did not come and do the dishes or clean the floor while we were sleeping. Maybe next year? ( have to mention that yours truly spilled diswasher powder ALL
OVER the floor and no matter how I swept/vaccumed it am still stepping on gritty stuff
I give up on having a clean floor!)
Happy Pumpkins!

3 comments:
yeah thats clara Im holding...im not doing the whole halloween thing this year...i dont have a party to go to so I'll probably just go over to my cousins house or something. And i know I dont post enough...i think about that like everyday...I just get sooo exhausted after work some nights...but I am working on it. :o)
ooo...I use Picnik.com....i LOVE their editing tools
HAHA! They are so cute! I love the skellie hands!
Post a Comment